International Photographers Association of Los Angeles 洛杉磯國際攝影家協會

We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. -Ansel Adams
現在的時間是 週四 3月 28, 2024 8:35 am

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 4 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週二 3月 13, 2007 6:54 pm 
離線
农夫
农夫
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 3月 13, 2007 5:02 pm
文章: 7
來自: LA
It is very difficult for me to find right words to express my appreciation to Ying for introducing me to such a great community!
It is also difficult to thank you all for the very warm greetings.
It will be more than great pleasure for me to look at the world by your eyes as well as to share with you my own vision, my own soul.
... Some time ago I wrote a few sentences which could describe as close as possible what I'm trying to say in my photographs, they became my motto since.

FANTASY AND REALITY ...
PAST AND FUTURE ...
FIRE AND EARTH ...
HATE AND LOVE ...
BROKEN SHADOWS ...
WHERE IS THE BORDER LINE?
I GUESS I KNOW THE ANSWER ...

IT'S OUR LIFE

I fairly believe that when G-d mixed languages in ancient Babylon He left a chance for the humans to understand each other, this language is the reflection of our world, this language is Photography.

Thank you very, very much!

P.S. .... I better learn Chinese now
:)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 3月 13, 2007 7:13 pm 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 2:07 pm
文章: 1340
來自: Wash. DC/North. VA
Oleg Volovik 寫:
It is very difficult for me to find right words to express my appreciation to Ying for introducing me to such a great community!
It is also difficult to thank you all for the very warm greetings.
It will be more than great pleasure for me to look at the world by your eyes as well as to share with you my own vision, my own soul.
... Some time ago I wrote a few sentences which could describe as close as possible what I'm trying to say in my photographs, they became my motto since.

FANTASY AND REALITY ...
PAST AND FUTURE ...
FIRE AND EARTH ...
HATE AND LOVE ...
BROKEN SHADOWS ...
WHERE IS THE BORDER LINE?
I GUESS I KNOW THE ANSWER ...

IT'S OUR LIFE

I fairly believe that when G-d mixed languages in ancient Babylon He left a chance for the humans to understand each other, this language is the reflection of our world, this language is Photography.
Thank you very, very much!

P.S. .... I better learn Chinese now
:)

Hey, Oleg, welcome, welcome!

Want to thank Ying for such an offering -- bringing a wonderful photographer to our brand new cyber-salon.

I've been to your website, and I think you are an achieved photographer and a very crreative one. I admire that.

Agree with what you said about the Man upstaires, the Babylon and the photography. Besides that, FRIENDSHIP conquers language barriers when we follow our hearts.

I am thrilled that you could joined us. Again, welcome aboard, Oleg.

P.S. Please upload some photos so we can make comments on them-- in Chinese of course--we won't make it easy for you. I am sure a lot of us will say WOW, which you can understand. :D

最後由 Ray Wei 於 週二 3月 13, 2007 7:25 pm 編輯, 總共編輯了 2 次

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Hey, Oleg, welcome aboad!
文章發表於 : 週二 3月 13, 2007 7:23 pm 
離線
农夫
农夫
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 3月 13, 2007 5:02 pm
文章: 7
來自: LA
I'll try to do it right now, I apologize in case something will go wrong, I'm just getting familiar with the Site interface and functionality. I definitely expect postings in Chinese. At least Ying got some exra work for the period of my education :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週二 3月 13, 2007 9:07 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 2月 24, 2007 10:16 am
文章: 793
來自: 北京--LA
Oleg: You got start from typing or writing your name ! I have started this class with you long time ago (:-) -- Harry Up !

Master Ray: Heartily appreciate your kindness and warmness to my friend. I hope that everyone will have lots of fun with each other.

I believe in: unity, serenity, harmony, peace, and longivity.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 4 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者: 沒有註冊用戶 和 14 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯文章
不能 在這個版面刪除文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案