International Photographers Association of Los Angeles 洛杉磯國際攝影家協會

We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. -Ansel Adams
現在的時間是 週四 3月 28, 2024 3:58 pm

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 26 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1, 2
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Re: 夜景人像求教
文章發表於 : 週三 12月 14, 2011 10:46 pm 
離線
不更
不更
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 9月 25, 2011 8:48 pm
文章: 198
I think I made the same mistake: Background is too dark.
Since there are some salon fellows on the photo, I put it here.

Any suggestions welcome.

附加檔案:
IMG_9719.jpg
IMG_9719.jpg [ 389.83 KIB | 被瀏覽 6833 次 ]
IMG_9736.jpg
IMG_9736.jpg [ 415.76 KIB | 被瀏覽 6833 次 ]
IMG_9737.jpg
IMG_9737.jpg [ 481.63 KIB | 被瀏覽 6833 次 ]
回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 12月 15, 2011 12:39 pm 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週三 5月 23, 2007 1:00 pm
文章: 2632
我理解小庄的意思是这样,

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

8512肯定能拍出这样了。也不是我拍的,网上找的。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 12月 15, 2011 12:54 pm 
離線
右更
右更
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 4月 02, 2007 10:02 pm
文章: 1980
來自: Los Angeles
我看第一第二张怎么也要两个灯吧,还要大光圈镜头。

当天现场快二十个人,找个合适的机位都很难,更别说布灯,指导pose了。mm不进入状态我可以理解。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 12月 15, 2011 12:59 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 6月 09, 2011 10:01 pm
文章: 725
James Su 寫:
Okay Yu Hong.... in my opinion, you've done fine. Location is fine, your lighting is fine, and the colors are fine. The angle from which you shot is also fine. I like the Victoria Secret sign in the background. Her dress color is very nice and it matches the color of the sign. I would much rather see her in a Victoria Secret lingerie though, to match the whole feel of the picture (of course not possible to put her in a lingerie in a public place).

Although all the technical stuff described above is important, the most important part should be the humanistic aspect of this picture. How is she portrayed. When I see this picture, will I like her, will I fall madly in love with her. That's the focus. Make her look irresistible, and make her look like every man's fantasy.

The main issue: model..... 面部表情生硬, 眼睛沒有靈魂。 Model 完全沒有進入情況。 也許她很緊張。 如果她的頭髮波浪一些然後加厚,她會看著好很多。她的妝應該化的更有戲劇性 (dramatic) to match her mini dress. This is an evening look, so the hair and make-up should match the evening feel (sassy and sexy).

I hope I haven't offended anybody by posting this.

说得好。 意在笔先 趣在法外。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 12月 15, 2011 1:08 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 6月 09, 2011 10:01 pm
文章: 725
chameleon 寫:
我看第一第二张怎么也要两个灯吧,还要大光圈镜头。

可以理解。
所以拍的时候人不能太多。
沙龙应该鼓励2,3个人的主题拍摄计划。没被邀的gg,mm们不要生气,不要认为是不仗义。
但拍后的片子和经验要共享,要“拍来拍去”,沙龙才会有个人和整体的进步。 :D :D :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 12月 15, 2011 9:53 pm 
離線
右更
右更
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 4月 02, 2007 10:02 pm
文章: 1980
來自: Los Angeles
支持 ,以前我找模特就遇到过有的mm不愿参加group shooting的,尤其是 免费的

农夫甲 寫:
chameleon 寫:
我看第一第二张怎么也要两个灯吧,还要大光圈镜头。

可以理解。
所以拍的时候人不能太多。
沙龙应该鼓励2,3个人的主题拍摄计划。没被邀的gg,mm们不要生气,不要认为是不仗义。
但拍后的片子和经验要共享,要“拍来拍去”,沙龙才会有个人和整体的进步。 :D :D :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 16, 2011 11:15 am 
離線
不更
不更

註冊時間: 週三 12月 12, 2007 10:25 am
文章: 176
James Su 寫:
Okay Yu Hong.... in my opinion, you've done fine. Location is fine, your lighting is fine, and the colors are fine. The angle from which you shot is also fine. I like the Victoria Secret sign in the background. Her dress color is very nice and it matches the color of the sign. I would much rather see her in a Victoria Secret lingerie though, to match the whole feel of the picture (of course not possible to put her in a lingerie in a public place).

Although all the technical stuff described above is important, the most important part should be the humanistic aspect of this picture. How is she portrayed. When I see this picture, will I like her, will I fall madly in love with her. That's the focus. Make her look irresistible, and make her look like every man's fantasy.

The main issue: model..... 面部表情生硬, 眼睛沒有靈魂。 Model 完全沒有進入情況。 也許她很緊張。 如果她的頭髮波浪一些然後加厚,她會看著好很多。她的妝應該化的更有戲劇性 (dramatic) to match her mini dress. This is an evening look, so the hair and make-up should match the evening feel (sassy and sexy).

James, you are absolutely right! Base on your commons, you probably do not fall in love with that girl when you see the picture so if I were the photographer, I will definitely reshoot the model with your advice.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 16, 2011 3:43 pm 
離線
中更
中更

註冊時間: 週一 9月 22, 2008 2:25 pm
文章: 1573
看来这张照片要砸到Yuhong攒砖攒到房子造起来为止。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 16, 2011 7:02 pm 
離線
大上造
大上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 12:56 pm
文章: 5438
TonyMao 寫:
看来这张照片要砸到Yuhong攒砖攒到房子造起来为止。

嗯,到目前为止,可以先盖个地窖了... :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週日 12月 18, 2011 3:59 am 
離線
右更
右更
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 3月 01, 2009 12:36 pm
文章: 2078
James Su 寫:

说的太对了,我觉得这才是关键,

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 2月 14, 2012 4:16 pm 
離線
公乘
公乘

註冊時間: 週四 11月 15, 2007 7:25 pm
文章: 432
chameleon 寫:
我看第一第二张怎么也要两个灯吧,还要大光圈镜头。